Some therapies explore patterns of past behaviour which can raise awareness and achieve change over the long term. Solution focused hypnotherapy is forward looking and provides a positive space to achieve change quickly.
The number of sessions needed will vary. For example: treatment of phobias usually requires 4 sessions; smoking-cessation (2-3 sessions); treatment of depression or anxiety may require approximately 8-10 sessions.
- Initial consultation including guided relaxation (and MP3 track) – £80
- Standard hypnotherapy session – £80
- Online sessions – £70
- Quit Smoking – £130
I offer reduced rates for students, under 18s (who have parental consent), students, NHS workers and senior citizens. I offer pro-bono and subsidised services through charities and partner organisations (Anxiety UK and Healthy Minds Club).
International clients, please note that I am based in the UK and as such I am governed by UK laws. I can offer sessions via Skype or FaceTime if Zoom is not available in your country.
Book a session
I encourage potential clients to book a discovery phone call (free of charge). This gives you a chance to get to know me a bit and to cover any initial questions you may have. Alternatively, you can complete the online enquiry form and I will get back to you.
The next step is to book an ‘initial consultation’. This session (approximately 50 minutes) provides an overview of the approach and a chance to talk through your goals. I provide you with a guided relaxation MP3 to listen to between sessions.
Book a session here: https://gfncafntzcrpzacrjs.10to8.com
Covid-19 information and guidance
You are required to complete and return this form 24 hours before your face to face appointment.
I will not be able to see you face to face, if I do not receive it, prior to your appointment.
The following details are for your information, to keep you full informed of the steps that I am taking to ensure our mutual safety.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment.
- I will ask you to leave any unnecessary items, such as bags in your car.
- You will be required to wear a face mask on entering the building and until you reach the therapy room (I will provide one if you do not have your own.)
- I will ask you to hand sanitise on arrival. Please avoid touching handrails and surfaces.
- I will ask you to adhere to current social distancing guidelines.
- I am allowing half an hour between clients to fully clean the clinic area and allow full ventilation of the room, so I will keep appointments strictly to time in order to ensure that I have sufficient time to prepare for my next client. (If you are late for your appointment, your appointment will only be available for the allotted time. I will not overrun)
- Hand sanitiser will be available throughout your appointment. I will ask you to hand sanitise before you move on to the clinic bed.
- I will be using disposable covers for the clinic bed. All used covers will be removed, and the area sanitised between appointments.
- Payment is in advance of sessions via payment link or PayPal.